blogger statistics

[YUBISUBS] Match Made In Heaven Returns ep.3


Guests: Taemin, Henry, Hyosung, Narsha, Takuya, Junghwa, Hyun Woo, Moon Heejun, James, Yoo Seungok, Fuji Mina
MCs: Lee Hwijae, Leeteuk, Lee Gookju

NO REUPLOADING, NO EMBEDDING & NO DIRECT LINKING MY VIDEOS! Relink my adfly links if sharing elsewhere, not difficult right? SO FOLLOW THE RULES! 

Note: Disable adblock to be able to watch

google drive (download + YT streaming) links are available on my twitter

Last episode I'm subbing of MMIHR as announced previously. 
1. I said it was a special project I would only sub 1 episode but due to good feedback I okay-ed to sub 2 more episodes since the 1st batch of guests go on for 3 episodes.
2. Starting from ep4, the show is moved to national tv and is no longer a cable show. I don't sub national tv shows for copyright reasons.
3. I technically don't have time to sub but I still take my little free time to do so. I've been wanting to sub heart a tag since a long time so this show is my first priority.
It's impossible for me to handle 2 shows.
A question? Check out the FAQ it will probably help you.

18 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

THANK YOU FOR THESE PRECIOUS 3 EPS <3 LOVE YOU !!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for subbing :) the subs are awesome btw

Rose said...

Thank u so much for subbing!<3333

jacintoyon said...

thanks soooooooooo much

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

daebak! thank you so much yubin...been waiting for this :) i'll be waiting for more upcoming episodes :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for subbing and sharing! ^^

Sarahrainbows said...

Thank you for your hard work!

Sam said...

Sad you won't be able to sub the other episodes but i wanna say thank you for subbing these 3 eps!!

Unknown said...

thank you soooo much for subbing this show we really enjoyed it :D but i want to be greedy and ask you to sub some of the remaining episodes ^.^ we are not in rush so taaaaake your time . anyway thank you so much for letting us enjoy such shows we really appreciate your hard work :p

Unknown said...

are you really not going to subs the other episodes?:(

haiiii, i'm nora a.k.a noa ^^ said...

Thank you frm malaysia :D

jnkn said...

thank you soooo much for subbing these 3 eps and for the hard work!!, i really really hope you can sub the rest please :(

Unknown said...

The whole S1 subs have been wonderful to watch. Appreciate all your hardwork and hopefully you've gotten more people to visit your awesome blog because of this show. Certainly I am one of them :)

Unknown said...

Plsssss sub other ep. I cant understand korean. Who else will rate the show if not us, the viewers. Not all the viewers can understand korean tho. Im really thankfull if you subs other ep of mmihr

Belén Fajardo said...

If you could sub the other episodes I would be soo happy👍😀
Thanks for subbing these episodes tho🙇🙇

shaza said...

thanks so much ...your are amazing

Post a Comment


up